Arabic Self-Study Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for duas

3 posters

Go down

Request for duas Empty Request for duas

Post  Seekeress@0 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatULLAHI wa barakatuHU wa maghfiratuHU dear all,
I intend to join a madrassah this august after Ramadan, inshaAllah Ta'ala. Please make special duas for me that Allah SubhanaHU wa Ta'ala Makes it easier for me and Gives this humble creation of His the Tawfeeq to partake of the barakaat and fuyooz of studying under and with His ( SubhanaHU wa Ta'ala ) Beloved and Chosen slaves. Aameen thumma Aameen.

JazakumULLAH Khair,
Wassalam ma'al-ikram

Seekeress@0

Back to top Go down

Request for duas Empty Re: Request for duas

Post  Sunni_Student786 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:38 am

Amin my sister.

[Though try not to forget us when you go to Madrassah insha'allah.]

Sunni_Student786

Back to top Go down

Post  naznutty Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Amin...

plz cum back when u have the time...we cld use someone like u to help us.. Smile ...plz post any interesting titbits, gems, anything of useful u learn regarding the arabic language...

naznutty

Back to top Go down

Post  Seekeress@0 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 pm

JazakumALLAHU Khairan Kathira,
I am not leaving here, not at all! Madrassahs are indeed the avenues for the acquisition of a wholesome religious knowledge, but nothing beats self-learning when it comes to the "mazaa"( a sense of enjoyment, thrill etc) that one gets while deciphering or attempting to decipher a classical arabic grammar text or any text for that matter, all on their own.
There's a lot to pass on, learn, and re-learn and revisit here. May Allah Ta'ala Make us Steadfast in all our teeny weeny steps towards Him and May He ( SubhanaHU wa Ta'ala ) Make our baby steps into giant strides on the Path leading to His Pleasure. Aameen thumma Aameen.

JazakumULLAH Khair,
Wassalam ma'al-ikram

Seekeress@0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum